Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Not long until Spring

Spring is definately on the way. Bruce is back from Canada for the summer and I hooked up with him on Sunday after a great few runs. 2 runs down the Braan and then a run on the Lyon with the D Unit. I forgot just how good the Lyon is. I will definately be back there soon. The Ammo performed brilliantly. A great wee boat for Tayside runs. It's good to have Bruce back for the summer.

Bruce on Pin Ball a Glen Etive Classic

I have heard from a good source that the Tummel will be on a big release for at least 12 weeks this summer. Bring it on.


Bruce and I have also been planning trips to the Moriston and other dam runs. As well as some of the classics that with a little rain run in the summer. Lower Braan, Lyon.

So I'm off skiing to Verbier tomorrow for a week. Off to meet Mr. Wilson. I'll blog it when I get back.