Saturday, October 30, 2010

Another New Toy. Sorry Jax

Went up to Escape Route yesterday in Pitlochry with the intention of just getting my bottom bracket fixed on my NRS and going for a ride in the afternoon. Anyway cut a long story short I came home with one of these......



A cyclo cross bike ideal for winter commuting and maybe some Adventure Race Style events for 2011 with Bobinson. My NRS was taking a bit of time as the back brake has been dodgey lately too. The nice boys at Escape Route let me go for a couple of hour blast on a 2011 Giant Trance demo bike. Just as well I didn't come home with one of them too.


On the recommendations of the Escape Route boys I took a great ride out west of Pitlochry. Superb route. Superb coffee. If you are in the area make sure you pop in and say Cam sent you.