Friday, March 30, 2012

#87 fuel crisis!

Went off for a ride today. Sun was out and I think I picked a great route. From the house up to Blairgowrie for fuel. They were having a delivery so had to wait a bit. No hassle. People were filling up 5 quid just to keep tanks full. Muppits. They are the ones causing the problem.

So fuelled up I headed to Bridge of Cally then onto Kirkmichael on the A924 from there I stayed on the 924 over the hill road to Pitlochry and a stop off at Escape Route for a great coffee and banter as always. From there it was over the Highland Fling Bungee bridge the B8019 and up to Tummel Bridge passing Clunie dam and the Queen's View. Tummel Bridge up and over the B846 to Aberfeldy. I stopped off at the lime kiln and view of Schiehallion. Through Aberfeldy and up the hill again this time the A826 towards Griffin Forest and wind farm. Down the A822 beside the River Braan to Dunkeld and backroad to Caputh and home. great afternoon out.