Friday, January 26, 2007

Glencoe SKIING!!!!!!!!!

I had a great day off on Wednesday. I cruised up to Glencoe for an afternoon slide. There was awesome snow and it cleared up as you can see. The upper runs were wide and it was not busy. The lower runs were narrow in places but had some wicked little jumps. The pics arn't great as they were off my phone.


I'm really enjoying my twin tip skis. I'm trying to learn this landing switch thing.

For up to date webcam images of Glencoe click here. I really did forget just how good Glencoe is. It is steep it has some awesome gullys and hips. Off next Thursday. I hope the weather holds.

The downside is that the Access Chair at Glencoe has to be one of the slowest I've been on for a long time. My IPod came in very handy. Maybe it felt slow just because I have been on the super fast chairs in France already this season.